Here is an update on Um Kayed family:
- We took Kayed to the Dr. to check his arm. After doing an MRI test, the Dr decided to operate on his arm after the Eid Holiday. Kayed has blood and fat cells accumulated under his skin, which requires a major surgery including a Plastic one. The Surgeon and the Plastic Surgery doctors decided to operate for Free!!
But the hospital and check ups will cost 500 JDs, so if you like to donate, please contact me [info] [@] [undermyolivetree.com]
- August rent was paid by the Ministry of Social Services.
- We are still looking for a body shop for the father to rent, budget is not yet allocated that will cover the rent.
- A letter was sent to the Minister of Education to move the kids to the Government school near their residence.
- Toys, School bags, and Eid clothes were given by donors to the kids before the Eid.