For the second time in a row, we are proudly doing the daily Iftar for orphans during the holy month of Ramadan. This year we are coaperating with Ibdaa.
The event is every day and will include:
1. Iftar meals for orphans
2. Face paintings, clown
3. Gifts (school bags & toys)
Proceeds of your donations will go to support less fortunate students in Jordan.
Last year we collected 14,000 JDs that covered 40 students for 1 year, let’s make it this year too!
1. Sponsorship: 1 day sponsorship is 600JDs
2. Sponsor a child meal: 4jds each
3. Volunteers: 3 everyday, you can choose the days you want to volunteer (contact us by email, listed below)
4. Toys (used or new)
5. School bags (new)
6. Provide water, dates, desserts, candy, any item
Location: There is an empty land on the 8th circle next to the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology.
Time: 7:00 – 9pm
RSVP: To attend check here
Images from this year Iftar can be found:
Part 1 (here)
Part 2 (here)